Oil or Acrylic on canvas:
8 x 8 inches - $75 - $100
8 x 10 inches - $75 - $100
11 x 14 inches - $100 - $200
12 x 24 inches - $150 - $350
16 x 20 inches - $200 - $400
20 x 24 inches - $400 - $600
24 x 36 inches - $600 - $1000
Oil or Acrylic on canvas paper:
12 x 16 inches - $100 - $200
16 x 20 inches - $150 - $300
You will need to ask about larger sizes paper. I will not ship larger canvas sizes at this time.
Ask about odd sizes.
PAYMENTS AND CONTACT
A 20% down payment must be received before I begin work on the piece. Payment must be received in full before shipment.
I accept cash, credit card, money orders, paypal and stripe.
Note: paypal or stripe is the preferred method. No checks please.
If you wish to commission me, email me with the details of what you would like, including payment type, and I will respond back with a price quote and a prediction of when I will be finished. I'll will then send you an invoice. Once the final piece is completed, you will receive a link to a low resolution, watermarked image. If you are satisfied, I will mail it to you. If not, we'll work out what needs to be fixed. I'll keep you updated on the progress as I work on it.
If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, you will receive a refund minus the deposit. You must return the piece before you will receive any reimbursement. If you change your mind before I send it out, you will get your money back immediately. Note: You will receive a money order unless you paid with paypal, then I will just transfer the money back into your account. If there are any issues with this, tell me and we can work them out.
Terms of Service
By requesting a commission, you agree to this TOS. Does not apply to work for hire, or commercial work, in which a contract will be agreed upon by both parties.
- The Artist has the right to refuse any commission request.
- The Artist reserves the right to issue a refund and cancel a commission due to poor communication, rude/inappropriate behavior, or an inability to effectively communicate in the English language.
- The Artist will not create any depiction of illegal activities, sexually explicit (x-rated) materials, or hateful/racist imagery.
- The Artist will not reproduce a copyrighted image or character without consent of its creator.
- The Artist retains all rights to the commissioned artwork, including the rights to distribution (i.e., to create prints, merchandise, etc.).
- The Artist retains the right to display all commissioned work on any personal website, gallery, or journal. If the commissioned work is time-sensitive, the Artist can delay public display of the art at the request of the Client.
- The Artist is not responsible for shipping. The Client must pay the cost of shipping on traditional work(s).
- The Client may not re-distribute, reproduce, or sell the Artist's work, or profit from the artwork, beyond the resale of a physical original painting or drawing (traditional media only).
- The Client may not exhibit the Artist's work in any online/offline art gallery without the permission of the Artist.
- The Client is advised to specify the size of his/her commissioned image, whether digital or traditional. Excessively large images will cost more. Excessively small images may reduce the price.
- The Client may resize/crop the commissioned artwork to create icons, wallpapers, or other graphics to be used in non-commercial digital format, but the client cannot alter the artwork itself.
- Client rights can be negotiated for an added fee. If the commissioned image will be used for commercial purposes, the Artist must be notified prior to the start of work. Commercial use of images will be decided upon on a case-by-case basis, and will result in an increased commission price. New terms of service must be decided upon before the Artist begins any work on a commission for commercial use.